35+ Best Secret Santa Ideas For Work In 2022
Looking for original and funny Secret Santa ideas for work?
Yes, it’s arduous to find a gift for a colleague you don’t really know, but whatever you do don’t just get them a boring tie pin or a box of celebrations. The idea is to get closer to one another and have some fun.
Bottom line? If you want to give Secret Santa gifts that don’t require your colleagues to fake their reaction, either get this person something genuinely useful or go for a funny gift that makes the entire team laugh!
Don’t worry, we already did the work for you and identified the 35+ best Secret Santa ideas for work in 2022.
Ready to play Santa? Let’s go.
In this article you will find:
6953 1210 8.0
We start this list of best Secret Santa ideas for work with a hilarious gag gift.
This 2022 calendar features 12 lovely canines while they armid their bowel movements.
A hysterical white elephant gift that is bound to be an instant hit during the Christmas office party.
36744 16822 8.0
Our next Secret Santa gift idea is a gadget that will save your coworker from having to call the IT help desk.
The FixMeStick is a flash drive that can protect against as well as remove viruses & malware that normal anti-virus programs didn’t detect.
It works by rebooting your computer using a separate system on the stick.
14596 4593 8.0
For those moments where the team can’t get consensus on tough business decisions, we offer the perfect solution.
President Trump, in his uncanny wisdom, will give you a load of his “insightful” advice for the future.
One of those funny Secret Santa gift for coworkers that will bring laughter to any meeting.
Does your coworker wear glasses? Then we have the perfect office Secret Santa stocking stuffer for you!
This gadget offers a revolutionary and patented invisible carbon formula to safely and easily cleans a pair of glasses.
It is trusted by 12500 optometrists around the world, and available in a range of flashy colors.
We continue this list of best Secret Santa gift ideas with a great stress-reliever.
For those moments where your coworkers just had enough, they can release their frustration on this punching ball.
A popular gag gift that tends to be vividly used by colleagues who happen to pass by your desk.
What about giving your coworker a Secret Santa gift that will save him or her from back pain?
Spending hours at the office crouched over a computer screen can lead to severe back pain.
But no more thanks to this back support brace. Easy to use and proven to be very effective!
Whether your colleague uses a smartphone or tablet for professional or private use, he’ll be sure to love this office Secret Santa stocking stuffer.
The ScreenKlean’s patented carbon technology attracts and lifts dirt & grime away from any screen.
Nobody likes staring a dirty screen, so give your coworker a ScreenKlean!
One of the most useful Secret Santa gift ideas for work is probably this handy cleaning kit.
Your coworkers will agree that their keyboard is filled with all kinds of dirt & grime, but nobody knows how to get it out.
No more thanks to this comprehensive set of cleaning utensils.
Next, we have the perfect Secret Santa gift for that coworker that gets that is sometimes fed up with people coming to his desk to complain.
With this hilarious sign, he or she will at least have a deterrent for whiny coworkers.
Voted as one of the must-have Secret Santa gifts for male coworkers.
Nobody likes to work in excruciating heat.
So if it tends to get very hot in your office during spring & summer, your coworker will be very happy with this little gift.
The desk fan is powered by USB, so you can just plug it into your computer and it will start offering immediate refreshment.
We can’t have a list of best Secret Santa gifts for coworkers without adding a funny notepad.
And this colorful set enables any colleague to note down his coworker’s or boss’ requests on a fitting sheet.
A cheap Secret Santa gift for coworkers, but nonetheless one that always brings laughter to the party.
Probably one of our most popular funny Secret Santa gifts for male coworkers is this hilarious cookbook.
Although this book features 50 very tasty recipes for cooking poultry, the most satisfying will be the gift-giving moment itself.
This white elephant gift is guaranteed to crack the entire (male) team up!
These cat but magnets are one of our favorite funny gifts for Secret Santa at work.
This hilarious set features 6 different feline buttocks. Moreover, you can also choose to go for dog, farm or safari themed animals.
Bonus: no more colleagues nicking your magnets, as they will be very easy to track down.
In case your colleague is not too far from his or her retirement anymore, you can joke the countdown has started.
On the other hand, giving this clock to someone who just started might also be a good practical joke.
Either way, this countdown clock will give a precise ETA to retirement, right down to the second.
The stapler, one of those mystical office supply items that just keeps on disappearing.
No more thanks to this unique and fabulous design high heel stapler!
In case anyone dares to borrow yet not return this stapler, the rightful owner will be able to spot it throughout the office.
For the colleague that often gets people at his or her desk with simple yes or no questions.
As of now they can automate their reply with these buttons that answer for him. But mostly the team will have a good laugh during the Secret Santa event.
Also a great addition to the team’s conference room as it lightens the overall mood.
Everyone needs a tape dispenser on his or her desk, right?
So a great Secret Santa idea for work could be this adorable otter dispenser.
Lying on its back and clenching the roll of tape, just as a real otter would do with some shellfish or other food, everyone will suddenly want to borrow some tape.
A monitor with all its sides covered in Post-Its, sound familiar?
We all sometimes write stuff down to help us remember, but if left unchecked it could lead to a very messy desk or cubicle.
Thanks to this nifty message board that can be easily attached to any monitor your colleague will have an organized place to hang Post-Its, as well as prioritize them.
Is your colleague always losing his or her badge or other important item?
Then a great Secret Santa idea could be this Tile Pro Item Finder.
He or she just needs to attach the Tile to the item that tends to get misplaced, and using an app on his or her smartphone they can make the tile ring.
This design coffee cup is a useful gift that will keep a beverage warm, as well as help limit the waste created by disposable coffee cups.
It’s made from BPA free plastic and high quality cork. The latter being a renewable material.
A stylish and handy Secret Santa gift idea that will please any colleague!
During those busy days at the office many people often forget to drink sufficient water.
Thanks to this water bottle your colleague will have a constant reminder to stay hydrated.
Using motivational sentences this well-designed Secret Santa gift will make sure two full bottles a day are consumed.
Probably the best Secret Santa gift idea in case you drew your team leader or boss.
These sassy signs will make light of his or her leadership role, and make the entire team laugh.
Watch out, in those cases where there is a strict hierarchical relationship with your boss you might want to think twice.
The Secret Santa party just got taken to an entire other level!
Hook this mini microphone up to any smartphone, and the entire team can start a karaoke competition right there and then. It will look absolutely hilarious with people singing in the tiny mic.
Compatible with most karaoke and voice recording apps.
With these hilarious moody cards your colleague can greet his follow workers humor when they come to his or her desk.
With classics like ‘do I look like google?’ or general wisdom such as ‘carbs are evil’ the mood in the office will be lightened instantly.
It also holds several magic marker mages to add and erase own phrases. One of our favorite Secret Santa ideas for work!
Never give a colleague just a dull plant as a Secret Santa gift.
However, there’s nothing dull about these ultra-stylish and adorable dinosaur planters. They will look amazing on any desk.
Just don’t tell these prehistoric pals how cute they are, they have a reputation to uphold.
This is it, the number one in our list of Secret Santa ideas for work!
In this digital era we all are spending a lot of time having meetings over Webex or Skype. Hence, having a headset or headphones at hand is crucial.
With this design bamboo headphone stand your colleague will be always have a modish place to hang his headset.
How do I choose the best Secret Santa gifts for coworkers?
The best Secret Santa gifts for coworkers are either useful items that they can use for their job or funny gadgets that bring some laughter to the work floor.
- Useful Items: a coworker can always use a gift that will help him or her during the day. Popular useful Secret Santa gifts for coworkers are this Design Headphone Stand, this World Travel Power Adapter, and this Computer Post-It Message Board.
However, if you want to be a bit more original, you should check out the following novelty Secret Santa gifts for coworkers: a Cork Office Memo Cactus, a Cat Paper Clip Holder, or this High Heel Stapler.
- Funny Gadgets: some of the best Secret Santa gift ideas for work are, of course, gifts that make the entire office laugh. Big hits during the office Christmas party are this hilarious Mini Karaoke Microphone, this Whatever, I’m Late Anyway Clock, and these YES, NO, MAYBE, SORRY Buttons.
- Relaxation gifts: besides giving coworkers work-related gifts, you can also give them a present that lets them relax while at home. Sometimes the best gift you can give someone is an item that let them forget about work.
What are watchouts when buying Secret Santa gifts for coworkers?
Playing Secret Santa at the office is always a lot of fun, especially when it’s played during the office Christmas party.
However, at the end of the day, you shouldn’t forget that it is still a place of work, and no Secret Santa gift idea is worth getting a bad reputation, or worse, losing your job over.
Here are some tips to get Secret Santa for work right:
- Voluntary Participation: the first important rule when playing Secret Santa at work is to never force people to participate. If you hold a manager’s position, make sure everyone is on board by individually checking with your team members. Don’t just ask it in the group, as peer pressure will keep people from stating their true feelings.
- Be Inclusive: never play Secret Santa with just a few of your coworkers. Don’t make people feel left out, especially during the holiday season!
- Stick To The Price Range: nobody likes a show-off. So no matter if you’ve found the best Secret Santa gift idea for work ever, if it’s too expensive don’t go for it. On the other hand, also don’t go too cheap. You don’t want everyone in the office thinking you are a cheapskate.
- Never Offend: Secret Santa gifts to avoid at all times are items that jobe about religion, faith, sexual orientation, race or physical appearance. When in doubt, don’t go for the gift!
- No Romantic Gifts: when it comes to coworkers, it’s best to stay away from any gifts that might be interpreted in a romantic sense. So no heart-shaped chocolates or perfume, and by no means gift any sex toys.
What are funny Secret Santa gifts for male coworkers?
Let’s face it, for male coworkers, playing Secret Santa is all about the funny gag gifts.
That is why you can never go wrong with giving your male coworker a hilarious Secret Santa gift that cracks up the team during the gift-giving event.
However, although it’s ok to joke with certain personality traits of close colleagues, remember to stay away from any gift that can be interpreted as offensive.
Here are our favorite funny Secret Santa gifts for male coworkers in 2022.
- Pooping Pooches Calendar: whether you love dogs or not, this hysterical 2022 calendar will get a premium spot on his desk or in the team break room.
- Complaint Ticket Dispenser: a great gag Secret Santa gift for the male coworkers that are tiered of people nagging at their desks.
- Big Personality Desk Signs: the perfect Secret Santa gift for the male colleague that tends to act like he owns the place.
- Ways To Eat Cock Cookbook: in the end, boys will always be boys. So even a cookbook with a phallus-themed pun will crack them up like there’s no tomorrow.
What are good Secret Santa gifts for female coworkers?
The best Secret Santa gifts for female coworkers are useful gadgets or thoughtful decorative items she can use at her place of work.
Our bestselling Secret Santa gifts for female coworkers include:
- Portable Blender: with this handy Secret Santa gift she can make fresh smoothies right at her desk.
- Cute Planter Set: this planter set will brighten up her desk in an adorable way.
- Cat Paper Clip Holder: no more paperclips scattered around her desk drawers thanks to this cute little organizer set.
- Otter Tape Dispenser: we finish our list of best Secret Santa gifts for female coworkers with this adorable little tape dispenser. Just wait for the “awwww” when she’s opening your gift.
Looking for More Secret Santa Gift Ideas?
Hope you find all this list of Secret Santa gift ideas for coworkers useful and you are now set to surprise a colleague with the perfect gift! If you have comments or questions, feel free to post them below. If you would like to subscribe to our gift reminder mailing list you can click the button or if you just like to see more gift ideas for her just click that button. In case you want to learn more about the background of the game, which out this Wiki page on the history of Secret Santa.